Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sail Away


I go through the motions,

Day by day,

I pray for a potion,

That will take all the pain away,

I say I’m ok

And smile all the same,

But today is the day,

That I feel myself stray,

Stray far away from all,

Hiding from my fear,

Away, away from you dear.

You are the one I need right now,

But in my pain,

I do not know how,

How to love, to care, to depend,

Depend on the you,

My dear, my dear.

You carry my heart with you always,

Even when I’m utterly alone,

Alone, alone in this motionless day.


Today was just one of those days. All I wanted to do all day was have any other life, be someone else, feel something else. Today was a day full of indescribable physical pain. Usually my physical pain doesn't affect my mindset so much, but today the pain swallowed me. I was overcome and almost defeated by my pain. When I feel this pain, instead of reaching out to those I trust and love, I hide my struggles deep inside my soul. The one thing that keeps my spirit up is knowing the love that exists. Love is so powerful. I know all my friends and family love me and I will have them if I choose to share my feelings. Love, love, lovely lovely love...

No comments:

Post a Comment