Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Little Princess

I am a princess.
All girls are.
Even if they live in tiny old attics.
Even if they dress in rags, even if they aren't pretty, or smart, or young.
They're still princesses.
All of us.
Didn't your father ever tell you that? Didn't he?







This was my favorite childhood movie, I probably watched it 100 times as a little girl. It is a very sad movie but I still loved it so much. The main character, Sarah, is just an amazing character. She is so kind, soft, understanding, and smart. She always is thinking of others and cares for everyone no matter what. Even with all these soft qualities, she is so strong and knows when to speak her mind. She is a princess and whenever I watched this movie I felt like a princess, too.
----We are all princesses----

No comments:

Post a Comment