Monday, May 10, 2010

I'll Always Be With You

"LOVE. Practice true love. No one is perfect, yet everyone is perfect in their imperfections. Love the flaws, the problems, the struggles, the road bumps, and then walk with them. Walk together. There is nothing like a true friend, brother, or sister who knows if nothing else, how to truly love."
-Sean (written in a letter to me.)








(Old photo of Sean and me)

My brother, Sean, is my best friend, my rock, my inspiration. He taught me how to dream, how to believe, how to love, and how to live. Sean taught me to believe in magic and to dance because I can. He touches the soul of everyone that meets him. He spreads joy, love, and peace. He is truly an amazing person who has dedicated his life to serving others and spreading love. I love him more than anyone in the whole world and I am going to miss him so much.

Who inspires you?

No comments:

Post a Comment