Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Prove them all wrong.


*******************************************************************
NO ONE CAN TAKE MY DREAMS AWAY FROM ME.
********************************************************************










Don't let anyone ever tell you that you can't. You can. The world is at your fingertips and you have infinite possibilities. If someone tells you that you can't do something, turn around and prove them wrong. I am invincible and can do anything if I believe in myself. If you believe you are the smartest, prettiest, funniest, and wittiest, then you are the smartest, prettiest, funniest, and wittiest. Believe in yourself and the rest will follow. Always remember: I CAN.



1 comment:

  1. FITZ I FUCKING LOVE THIS. I need this so bad today, u da fucken best.

    No one can tell you who you can or can't be. We can do or be whoever we want to be.
    YOUR THE BEST I LOVE THIS.

    ReplyDelete